Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

I Want To Grow Things!

This is the first day in a week that I haven't woken up with a massive headache and haven't needed to take any number of medications for it. I am excited.

It's also officially spring here and it's been raining for about 2 days now. After spending last weekend sick at home and going to the doctor twice in one week, I am ready to get outside and do things.

I am going to buy plants and planters and start an apartment garden! I want to grow peppers and tomatoes and whatever else on my little patio.

I also have plans to go to goodwill and look for a spice rack/cabinet thing for my kitchen and some mirrors. I want a square mirror for my hallway and a long mirror for my bedroom.

And I'm still reading through my second book this month. It has not been a great reading month for me, but I am pleasantly surprised with Deadline. It is the second book in a trilogy and no I did not read the first. I'll find it and read it one day. It's a miracle that I'm actually reading this. I am so behind on my reading goal. I may just have to give it up. Having a constant headache makes it hard for me to read, or even want to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment