Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

Monday Morning Doppelgangers

A typical title for a typical day, I know.

And my thoughts were so rudely interrupted by the delivery person from Jason's Deli bringing catered lunch for a small group of employees here. That I won't get to eat. Sadface.

But anyways...

Celebrity doppelgangers? Do you have one?

Is there one celebrity that people randomly insist you look like? Do strangers like to tell you that you bear a remarkable resemblance to Catherine Deneuve?

We've all been there and yes, I have a celebrity doppelganger.

One I'm not sure quite sure about.

Apparently, I bear a remarkable resemblance to Sara Gilbert.

[Image from TV Fanatic]

I maintain that it is the hair. Anyone with long curly brown hair is going to look like someone else with long curly brown hair to people who are more used to looking at identifiable features than faces. We both have wild manes of curly brown hair.

I am still not sure how I feel about this comparison honestly.

No comments:

Post a Comment